I think I’ve finally cleansed the site of the malware that was plaguing its stay on the previous server. Well, for now, at least. Hackers and spam bots are persistent and always evolving. So, my site is no longer flagged by Google. That’s good!

I’ve also made the decision to move all my running podcasts off the site. I don’t know if the ability to download them, using a WordPress plugin, contributed to the attack of my site, but it certainly can’t hurt to move them. I’m setting my sights on a free download site. (Recommendations are welcome!)

So that’s the Monday update. Thanks for bearing with me!

ETA: The temporary link to all my podcasts (until I re-link them on their corresponding pages) is available on my Facebook page!